Are you a working mum, who is feeling frazzled from juggling the never ending demands of having a family and a career, whilst your needs fall to the bottom of the pile?
Do you start each week with every good intention to eat healthily, try and squeeze some exercise in and drink 3 litres of water a day, only to fall off the wagon by Wednesday (or Monday afternoon at the vending machine if it’s a particularly tough week!) and spend the rest of the week beating yourself up about it until you start again the next week?
Does your head hit the pillow in exhaustion at the end of the day, only to lie awake with all the things you didn’t get done today running through your mind and fretting how you’re going to get it all done tomorrow?
Would you give anything to somehow create an extra hour in the day…..? As then you know you’d really be able to get your s**t together!
Do you feel like there just isn’t enough of you to go round, whilst you battle with the constant guilt that you’re dropping a ball (or three!) and/or letting someone down?
What would you give for a little oasis of calm, to refresh, reset, reinvigorate and refocus to manage your time and energy in a way that helps you live a happier, healthier and more fulfilled life?
Imagine waking up feeling refreshed and energised to:
- Face the school run with grace and calmness
- Get through the never ending meetings and conference calls in your working day without coffee and chocolate fuelling you
- Find the time and focus to take consistent actions towards your own personal/career development
- Have the energy and time to prepare healthy meals for yourself and your family to enjoy
- Find the headspace at the end of a tough day to face the homework challenges, toddler tantrums and never ending bedtime routines with patience and calmness.
- And still have a little reserve left for your own self care and to truly connect in your relationships…..
If this is something that appeals to you then look no further, as I have a range of coaching packages to suit your needs:
90 Minute – Deep Dive Call
This may be perfect fo you if, you know what you want to achieve but need some help gaining clarity about how to turn your thinking into action. Maybe you’re planning your return to work after maternity leave and want to talk through your options, or perhaps you just want to find a way to get some much needed ‘me time’, or bolster your confidence to have that conversation with your boss about that long overdue pay rise? This one off call will set you on the right tracks to take control of your current situation and address it face on.
If this sounds like something you’d find helpful, drop me a line here to discuss further.
90 Day – Surviving to Thriving Programme
This is a focused, action orientated programme to help you transform your life and thrive as a working mum. Over the 12 weeks, you will get clear on where you are, where you want to be and take focused action to get there. This programme is particularly appropriate for mums who are looking to plan their return to work after either maternity or a career break and want to build their confidence to not only hit the ground running on their return, but to ensure their career fits with their home-life. It’s also a great option for women who feel like they are just surviving at the moment, but want to thrive as a working mum by making some changes to the way they approach life and their career. Click here to find out more.
6 Month – This Mama Rocks Signature Programme:
- Reviewing your current situation in terms of health, career, self care and relationships
- Setting realistic goals for areas in your life that you are excited and energised (and maybe a little bit scared) about achieving
- Exploring options and blockers to overcome to achieve your goal/s.
- Taking action to make the changes you wish to see.
- Regular reviews of your progress and refocusing where necessary
You set the focus, but it could include areas like:
- Losing the mum guilt
- Prioritising self care – looking after yourself better, so you can look after others
- Healthy habit forming – why do those good intentions for healthy eating and exercise slip by Wednesday?
- Loving your body – lose your hang ups about your muffin top and stretch marks and embrace your body and battle scars from childbirth.
- Progressing your career whilst wanting/needing to work flexibly.
- Finding ways to address the balance/imbalance between the division of chores/responsibilities within the home.
- Managing your time and energy to be more productive at home and work.
So, how does it work?
- I coach lovely women like you 1-2-1, either face to face or over Skype.
- The programme includes 10 x 1 hour calls over a 6 month period
- Anytime email support from me
- Worksheets and planners to help you make progress – eg meal planners, organisational tools, hack/cheat sheets etc
This programme is for you if you’re a working mum who is so busy being all things to all people, you can’t see the wood for the trees, but know that you want to feel healthier, happier and more fulfilled than you do today.
Why work with me?
I’m a working mum, who’s in the trenches too. I’m a work in progress myself – I lose my patience with my kids, I battle with mum guilt, work guilt, wife guilt, food guilt… I could go on….but I recognise the importance of looking after myself first so I can look after everyone else who wants/needs a piece of me. My coaching practice blends my background of Human Resources and Career Coaching with Wellness and Nutrition coaching to give you a unique and holistic experience.